General terms and condition of hotel ARIGONE and personal data processing
Cancellation of stay, cancellation fees
The customer is entitled to cancel the order anytime before arriving.
Cancellation of stay requires a written electronic form (e-mail with a receive receipt) to the address email@example.com . The date and time of sending the email is decisive for determining of the cancellation date.
Cancellation fees for canceling of stay for a hotel room:
- Cancellation until 2 p.m. on the preceding day of the arrival – no
- Cancellation of residence after 2 p.m. on the preceding day of the arrival –
100% of the first night
- At no-show (non-stay) – 100% of all ordered services
Cancellation fees for canceling of stay for a private wellness room:
- Cancellation of the stay more than 3 days before the booked date for the realization of private wellness room services – no cancellation fee, but a handling fee will be charged
- Cancellation of the stay less than 3 days and more than one day before the booked date for the realization of private wellness room services – 50% of the booked services
- On the realization day of the booked private wellness room services – 100% of all ordered services
For group bookings are negotiated individually cancellation fees.
Upon arrival, either a credit card guarantee or an advance payment is required. The amount of the credit card guarantee is determined by the amount covering the accommodation and any additional fees for additional services.
BUSINESS ENTITY IDENTIFICATION:
- Hotel name: HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE
- Address: Univerzitní 20, 779 00 Olomouc, Czech Republic
- OPERATOR: Mgr. Ondřej Pavelka
- based Wellnerova 9, 779 00 Olomouc
- Company ID: 66955726
- Tax ID: CZ6304160962
Agreement to personal data processing
Subsequent personal signing of the registration card on the starting day of accommodation at the hotel reception (with the administrator) you will be provided with all information in paper form of the processing of personal data, for what purpose, granting your eventual consent for marketing purposes and your rights (the rights of the client) in relation to your provided personal data. If your reservation is canceled, the hotel will immediately delete all your data provided for this reservation.
Principles of processing of personal data – personal data manager, data subject, processor
- Hotel name: HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE (hereinafter “HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE”)
- Address: Univerzitní 20, 779 00 Olomouc, Czech Republic
- Tax ID: CZ6304160962
Your personal data manager – HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE is using this reservation service is a booking service and dealing with booking data.
The Personal Data Processor – is HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE with the system Rehos for administration of booking data.
The data subject is a natural person who provided the controller with his or her personal data on the basis of a lease agreement, purchase contract, service contract or other agreement entered into with the trustee or consent to the processing of personal data as part of subscription to newsletters sent by the trustee. The subject of the data may also be a natural person whose personal data the administrator has obtained from other legal sources.
Scope of processing of personal data
The administrator processes the personal data to the extent that the data subjects are provided to it, or to what extent the administrator obtains it from other legal sources. These are: name, surname, date of birth, place of residence, place of business, identification number, credit card number, tax identification number, e-mail, telephone, signature.
Purpose of processing of personal data
The administrator processes the personal data of the data subjects in order to fulfill the contract concluded between the data subject and the controller in the form of electronic means of communication at a distance or in writing, the fulfillment of legal obligations and direct marketing (ie offering of products and services to the administrator) in the sense of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services. The business message of the controller sends only if the data subject has subscribed to the newsletter or if the controller has obtained the details of the electronic contact of the data subject in connection with the sale of his products or services. The data subject has the possibility to unsubscribe in a simple way and free from newsletters (newsletters).
Assessment of the necessity of processing
The administrator takes care to protect the privacy of data subjects and therefore only processes personal data that are strictly necessary for the intended processing purposes.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing carried out for direct marketing is the consent of data subjects with the processing of personal data (subscription to newsletters) or the legitimate interest of the controller (obtaining electronic contact in connection with the sale of the product or the service of the administrator pursuant to Act No. 480/2004 Coll.).
In other cases, the legal basis for the execution of the contract, the protection of the legitimate interests of the trustee (protection of property, exercise of contract rights in court proceedings, etc.) and fulfillment of a legal obligation.
Time of processing of personal data
In the case of personal data processed to fulfill the contract, the controller processes personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently for a further period of 10 years, taking into account the length of the limitation period for damages. In case of processing in order to fulfill the legal obligation, the controller processes personal data for the period stipulated by the legal regulations. In the case of personal data processed on the basis of the data subject’s consent, the controller processes personal data for 10 years unless the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn by then. This is without prejudice to the obligation of the controller to process personal data for a period of time determined by or in compliance with the relevant legislation.
Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
If the data subject has given the trustee the consent to the processing of personal data, he may at any time recall his or her free consent to the processing of personal data. Revocation of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to his / her removal. Revocation of consent also has no effect on the processing of personal data processed by the controller on the basis of a legal basis other than consent (ie, in particular, if the processing is necessary to fulfill the contract, legal obligations or for other reasons stated in the applicable legislation).
JUSTIFICATION FOR PROCESSING USERS’ DATA
User data will not be disclosed to any third party other than the legal statutory recipient.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
Your data will not be transferred to any other countries outside the Czech Republic.
Your data will be stored for the following periods:
- Data provided for making reservations, both through the website and the reception (phone, email) for individual, group and room bookings: will be stored throughout the contractual relationship, and after termination of the same, for the limitation period for legal actions that could result from it.
- Data provided for changing or cancelling reservations: will be stored throughout the contractual relationship, and after termination of the same, for the limitation period for legal actions that could result from it.
- Data provided for publications on BLOGs belonging to HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE: Data will be stored for as long as the user does not withdraw the consent given.
- Data provided on Corporate contact forms and website: will be stored for the period required to process and answer your request and, when this is complete, for the limitation period for legal actions resulting from this request.
- Guarantees that they are above eighteen (18) years of age and that the data they provide to HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE and true, precise, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the user is liable for the veracity of all the data disclosed and must keep the information provided properly up to date, to reflect their actual situation.
- They guarantee that they have informed the third parties whose data they have provided, if they have done so, of the points covered in this document. In addition, they guarantee that their authorization has been obtained to provide their data to HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE for the indicated purposes.
- They will be liable for any false or inaccurate information they provide on the Website and for direct or indirect damage caused to HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE or to third parties.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Users may write to HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE, at the address noted at the top of this Policy, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a copy of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke consent already granted.
- Receive confirmation on whether or not HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE is processing personal data belonging to the user.
- Access your personal data.
- Correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, for any reason, the data is no longer necessary for the purposed for which it was obtained.
- Request that HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE restrict data processing when any of the conditions in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of the data provided by the User in cases envisaged in the regulations.
- Contact the DPO of HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE at the following address: email@example.com
- Lodge a complaint relating to protection of your personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, when the data subject believes that HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE has infringed the rights recognized by applicable data protection regulations.
HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE will process user data absolutely confidentially at all times, under the duty of secrecy of the same, in accordance with applicable regulations, taking necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent unauthorized changes, loss, processing or access, in view of the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and risks to which they are exposed.
The contents of the website are created with the greatest possible care. However, HOTEL & PENZION ARIGONE does not guarantee the completeness and timeliness of the content provided. The use of the contents of the website is at the user’s own risk.
With regard to the technical characteristics of the Internet, there is no guarantee for the availability or operation of the website and its contents.
Any liability for direct, indirect or other damages, regardless of their causes, resulting from the use or unavailability of the data and information on this website is excluded, to the extent legally permissible.
LIABILITY FOR LINKS
The website may contain links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. When we become aware of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes
By submitting your order, you consent to the processing of personal data and receiving marketing materials. This approval can be revoked at any time.
Cookies, which are small amounts of data that our servers send to your computer and which allow us to better use our servers and customize their content to suit your needs.
Cookies use almost every website in the world. Cookies increase user-friendliness on repeatedly visited websites and are therefore useful to you. If you use the same computer and the same Internet browser to visit our website, cookies help your computer memorize the pages you visit and your site settings.
Through our web sites, cookies of the advertising system operators on our site may also be stored on your computer. Remarketing uses Google as well. We only use remarketing data to segment visitors to deliver a more relevant ad. Segments are created based on several general patterns of visitor behavior.
Cookies are not used for any other than purely technical purposes, we do not associate the data obtained with them with any other data and we work with cookies in such a way that they do not allow us to identify specific individuals.
There are temporary cookies and permanent cookies. Temporary files are stored on your computer only until you close your browser. Temporary cookies allow you to store information when navigating from one website to another, eliminating the need to re-enter some data. Permanent cookies help identify your computer if you visit our site again but do not allow us to identify you personally. Permanent cookies allow us to customize our site to your interests, but we can not personally identify you and save the data in an anonymous way and do not associate them with any other data.
This site uses Google Analytics
Google Analytics is enhanced by Google’s related advertising features, such as: Google Display Network impressions, remarketing (displaying content ads based on viewed products), enhanced demographic reporting (reporting of anonymous demographic data).
How to Disable Google Analytics Tracking
If you do not want to provide anonymous Google Analytics data, you can use Google’s plugin. Once installed in your browser and activation, data will not be sent further.
Learn more about data processing and usage in Google’s terms of service.
Information about out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
- The accommodated guest has the right to submit for out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to a designated non-judicial consumer dispute resolutions, which is:
The Czech trade inspection
Central Inspectorate – ADR Unit
120 00 Praha 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory authority supervising consumer protection, proceeding pursuant to a law No. 64/1986 Coll., On the Czech Trade Inspection, as amended, and other legal regulations. The website of the Czech Trade Inspection is www.coi.cz.
- In accordance with the provision of Section 1837, letter j) of a law No. 89/2012 Coll., The Citizen Code of the accommodation as a consumer does not give right to resign from the accommodation contract if the accommodation is provided within a specified time.