The room price is including breakfast buffet. Breakfast is served daily in our hotel restaurant from 7am to 10am.
Your room is automatically reserved until 7pm the day of your arrival unless some other time was specified in your reservation. If later arrival is not clearly specified in the reservation, it will be cancelled after 7pm and the room will be offered to other potential guests. Please contact our reception about possible arrival after 7pm.
Parking is possible:
- At our secured parking lot for 100 CZK/night (parking space cannot be guaranteed beforehand due to limited capacity).
- At assigned parking spaces near the hotel. Price: Mon – Fri, 9am – 6am, 30CZK/hour. Outside the specified times the parking is free of charge.
- In garages at the Hanáckého pluku street, approximately 400 metres away from the hotel. Price: 20 CZK/hour or 250 CZK/day. Transportation from garages to hotel and back is fully paid by our hotel and provided by Alfa taxi service. Call 800 15 05 05 (nonstop and free of charge).
OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
- WIFI internet connection in the whole hotel for free (rooms 101-334 with WIFI + LAN cable connection)
- Selection of small goods on sale at the reception desk 24 hours a day
- Laundry, ironing
- Nordic-Walking sticks rental
- Booking of tickets for cultural events
- Providing a tourguide in various
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- cash: payment in CZK and EUR is possible. When making cash payment in EUR, you will only receive Czech currency back. Exchange office is not available at our facility.
- payment cards: VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro, EuroCard-MasterCard, Diners Club International, JCB
*) Prices include VAT. From 1.1.2020 will be added to the price of the hotel room a city fee of 21,- CZK / night/person / according to Decree No. 16/2019 of the Statutory City of Olomouc on the local fee of stay.
You can find our cancellation policy HERE
You can find other information about terms and condition of our hotel HERE
According to the law on the registration of sales, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. At the same time, he is required to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online; in the event of a technical failure, within 48 hours at the latest.